:+: Bytelover Clan :+:
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

:+: Bytelover Clan :+:

Heaven Knowledge Never Lies

IndeksGalleryPencarianLatest imagesPendaftaranLogin

Grammar in writing essay

Go down 
2 posters
PengirimMessage
Shinlee Wolf Ogawa
ByteLover
ByteLover

Jumlah posting : 10
Registration date : 02.07.07

Grammar in writing essay Empty
PostSubyek: Grammar in writing essay   Grammar in writing essay Icon_minitimeFri Jul 13, 2007 10:27 am

Dear guys,

Some people think that English is a very hard language with its complex grammar rules. So, they think that if they wanted to master the English language, firstly, they have to be good at grammar. So they begin to remember grammar formulas in order to increase they understanding in learning English.

But guys, realize it or not, grammar is not the most important thing in writing English - at least that's what I seen when I'm doing my final test - writing essay.

The lecturer of mine said that we'd better worked in building body paragraph, the rules of essay itslef and what is an essay needed - I mean, the topic sentence or alinea orders. The teacher will pay less attention in our grammar and we already gotten good score if our essay form is correct.

Believe me, don't be feel insisted in learning English. Believe it or not, after learnt English for years, u'll know that Indonesian language is much more hard than English.
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
mon1c4
ByteLover
ByteLover
mon1c4

Jumlah posting : 10
Registration date : 03.07.07

Grammar in writing essay Empty
PostSubyek: Re: Grammar in writing essay   Grammar in writing essay Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 5:59 pm

I'm agree with your opinon!

It's true that our grammar isn't the most important/the first matter to master the English!!

Yeah!!! cheers cheers
Kembali Ke Atas Go down

Grammar in writing essay
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1